Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Last night was very difficult. Again. Getting to be a bad habit.
Sleep or doze or lie quietly all day, little bit of energy to visit in the afternoons, and then later in the evenings it becomes more difficult to control the pain. The nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea didn’t help much either. It has been almost a week since I have had a bite of anything that resembles solid food. It takes me all day to eat a Popsicle, one bite at a time.
The Doctor came to do the assessment today and said that I can’t go to hospice at the moment because they consider my condition unstable because of the liver. So. I am being admitted this evening at hospital to intensive care until they can run a ct scan and do some more blood work to find out what the problem is.
Treatment options vary depending on what they find out, and then we will know where we are going from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment